The 7even Chakras, 5 Koshas, 5 Kleshas
- Muladhara ( I am )
- Swadhistana ( I feel )
- Manipura ( I do )
- Anahata ( I love )
- Visuddha ( I speak )
- Agna ( I see )
- Sahasrara ( I understand )
Chakras are the intersection of various energy channels ( 72000 nadis ) in your body. There are 114 in total. Each Chakra is linked to your divine energies. Work on your dead or overactive chakras to let your vital energies move freely through the body.
- Annamaya ( Physical – Body )
- Pranamaya ( Vital – Breath )
- Manomaya ( Mental – Emotions )
- Vignanamaya ( Astral – Psychic )
- Anandamaya ( Bliss – Samadhi )
Connection between Koshas and Chakras – The Chakras ( Subtle Energy Centers ) operate at the Vignanamaya Koshas ( Layers of your body ) and are activated along the Sushumna nadi ( the middle channel ) when the Kundalini energy awakens from the base of the spine to the crown.
- Avidya ( Igorance and Illusion of reality )
- Asmita ( I-am-ness )
- Raga ( Attachment )
- Dvesha ( Aversion )
- Abhinivesha ( Fear of death and Will to live )
Kleshas are afflictions of our mind and are the cause of our suffering. These are the obstacles for our spiritual growth and state of liberation.
Work on your Kleshas, Go subtle with your Koshas and Align your Chakras.