The 7even Chakras, 5 Koshas, 5 Kleshas
- Muladhara ( I am )
- Swadhistana ( I feel )
- Manipura ( I do )
- Anahata ( I love )
- Visuddha ( I speak )
- Agna ( I see )
- Sahasrara ( I understand )
- Annamaya ( Physical – Body )
- Pranamaya ( Vital – Breath )
- Manomaya ( Mental – Emotions )
- Vignanamaya ( Astral – Psychic )
- Anandamaya ( Bliss – Samadhi )
Connection between Koshas and Chakras – The Chakras ( Energy Centers ) operate at the Vignanamaya Koshas ( Layers of your body ) and are activated along the Sushumna nadi ( the middle channel ) when the Kundalini energy awakens from the base of the spine to the crown.
- Avidya ( Igorance and Illusion of reality )
- Asmita ( I-am-ness )
- Raga ( Attachment )
- Dvesha ( Aversion )
- Abhinivesha ( Fear of death and Will to live )
Kleshas are afflictions of our mind and are the cause of our suffering. These are the obstacles for our spiritual growth and state of liberation.
Work on your Kleshas, Go subtle with your Koshas and Align your Chakras.