my guiding light for simplicity in thought, speech and action.
Five Lessons from my dad.
1. Read. Invest in Books and Learnings. Enhance your knowledge.
2. Write. Take notes of whatever you learn. Expand your perspective always.
3. Sketch. Express yourself no matter what the medium is. In my case, Life was the canvas
4. Explore yourself. Figure out what is right and wrong by going out into the world.
5. Experience life to the fullest.
He taught by not teaching. He taught by just being. He taught with a smile always. His life around me was the lesson inside me.
I LOVE MY DAD ALSO FOR NAMING ME KRANTHI – The revolution. This is who I am and what I stand for. Thanks Dad 🙏